MOTIVATION M.I.C.E. SRL
Motivation m.i.c.e. Srl (here also referred to as “Motivation m.i.c.e.”, “we”, “us”, “our”) takes the issue of safeguarding your data privacy seriously. This privacy notice (“notice”) describes what information we collect about our clients, visitors, website users, subscribers, enquirers, business contacts and any other individuals from time to time (each referred to as a “client”, “user”, “you”, “your”) in compliance of EU rule 2016/679.
Motivation m.i.c.e. offers a wide range of services as destination management company such as for example the organization of meetings, incentive trips, conferences, private and corporate events and celebrations, luxury travels, motivational events.
If you give us consent for marketing we will send you communications from Motivation m.i.c.e. about news, offers, products and services provided exclusively by us that may be of interest to you, sent via email and other marketing channels. You may modify your preferred marketing channels by following the link in the marketing communication email sent to you or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our services including our website are not intended for children and should not be used by them unless supervised. For further information please read the Information about children section below.
Please read this notice carefully. By visiting our website, using our services or otherwise interacting with us, you acknowledge the data processing activities described in this privacy notice. Please note if we amend this notice, your continued use of our website and services will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended notice.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us by email at info @motivation.it or write to our office at Motivation m.i.c.e. – Viale Umberto Tupini 113, 00144 Rome. Please note your enquiries will be received during Italian office hours and we will aim to respond as soon as reasonably possible.
This version of our privacy notice was published in May 2018.
What information we might collect about you
We may process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us. You may give us information about you by, even partially, filling in forms, subscribing to newsletters and other services, making or cancelling a booking or ordering a product, making applications in respect of job postings, uploading information on our website, sending an “enquiry” about our services, using contact forms, participating in our promotions or by contacting us in personal or professional capacity by e-mail, phone or otherwise. This information may include your name, email address, billing address, preferences or special requests, phone number, guarantee and deposit information to secure the services you book with us and/or through us, passport info the content of any email you send to us and any other similar information. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may be unable to respond to you and to provide you with the requested services, content or information.
- Information collected while you travel with us. Information particular to your travel may also be stored, such as service requests, your creditworthiness, special preferences or health related requests. The information specific to your travel is stored in our Management System and is combined with information from previous travels with us.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to your website visits or socials use we may collect:
- Information that does not reveal your personal identity; for example, the type of event or destination you are seeking information on. We use this data mainly for to ensure communication relevance, and we may connect it to your name or email address;
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, date and time you access our website, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and similar information; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information about children under the age of 16. We will collect certain information about your children as set out in the Information about children section below.
- Information obtained from someone booking services on your behalf. If you are acting on behalf of another person, you undertake that you are authorised by that person to provide their personal data, and that the information provided to us is accurate. You may be liable for any loss or damage that we suffer as a result of your breach of this undertaking.
- Information about you obtained from third party sources. We may receive information from credit reference agencies, our broadband provider and other service providers who will inform us, for billing purposes, if our guests used certain services and other third parties.
Where European data protection laws apply to our processing of your information, some of the information collected about you by us may constitute so called “personal data”. In such case, you will be referred to as a “data subject”. Personal data will include any information from which you can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Where applicable, we will process your personal data in compliance with such laws.