Luxury travel through Tuscany for a group of ladies.
A gift one-week-journey through Tuscany for an American lady celebrating her birthday with 10 friends of her.
American husband wanted to celebrate his wife’s birthday We planned the journey as it was an incentive trip devoting great attention to each and any details to match the expectations of these ladies’ Italian dream. The program included a number of activities specifically required by the guest of honor and enriched with surprise elements to gradually raise the impact and emotion of the program.
Among the others, here are a few of the activities arranged in different areas of Tuscany:
- hands-on cooking lessons with visit to local markets or vegetable gardens with focus on special ingredients as for example San Gimignano saffron;
- making of a personal perfume with a Maestro profumiere, learning how to combine the favourite scents of each guest;
- tour of Siena including the beautiful Duomo where, thanks to an exceptional opening they could visit the “Paradise Gate” – an area never opened to public before, recently restored; and one of the famous “Contrade”, the famous different neighborhoods of Siena.
- a workshop on hand decorated, precious Florentine paper;
- tastings of olive oil, wine, cheese;
- shopping tour with a personal shopper.
Restaurants were carefully selected to offer a wide range of Tuscan and Italian food, from the simplest, traditional recipes served in local trattoria to the creative dishes available at Michelin starred restaurants, also including “family dinner” in a private house and farewell dinner in a private room inside a medieval tower.
INSPIRATION: SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Especially designed experiences through Italy and the Mediterranean area for demanding travelers: there is something for all tastes.
Gourmet: truffle hunting and tasting – visiting markets and cooking with the chef – going behind the scenes of wine production and taste some of the best wines in the world – learning how to produce home made liquors – tasting Italian ice-cream.
Active: eli-golf with tournaments through different golf courses reached by helicopter – sailing – panoramic trekking and hiking – driving a Ferrari –
Cultural: private visits of the secret Vatican Archive